Full Time Receptionist
We are looking for a full time receptionist to join our busy team.
The applicant must be enthusiastic, reliable and have excellent written and verbal communication, to ensure the highest possible standards of customer care are provided through professional, efficient service to customers enhancing customer satisfaction.
Duties will include cash handling, answering the telephone, checking guests in and out, dealing with customer enquiries.
A copy of the full job description is available on request.
Working hours will be 40 hours per week 5 days over 7 to include weekends.
For more information or to apply please send a covering letter and CV to Magda Wajs at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Thursday 28th September 2017.
5 days over 7, 40 to 45 hours per week including weekends
The applicant must be enthusiastic, reliable and have excellent written and verbal communication. Ideally you will have had some experience in a customer service role but not essential as full training will be given.
Purpose of the Job
To ensure the highest possible standards of customer care are provided through professional, efficient, friendly service to customers enhancing customer satisfaction.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the customer and give full co-operation to any customer requiring assistance, with a prompt and caring and helpful manner.
- To help guests with transferring luggage to and from rooms or cars.
- To check off any deliveries, store and correctly rotate stock.
- To set up conference rooms in the correct layout, to the required standards.
- To clean bars as per the cleaning schedule.
- To cover Night Managers holidays in his absence.
- To cover Receptionist holidays in their absence.
- To operate in Food and beverage service to specified standards.
- To deliver a high standard of Customer Service in the food and beverage areas, following Standard Operational Procedures
- To serve customers in the Coffee Shop and Bars.
- To report any maintenance or hazards.
- To attend training sessions and meetings if required to do so.
- Bottle up all bars with correct wine and bottles.
- To service conference rooms during lunchtimes and evenings.
- To control operating costs by conserving energy, eliminating waste and good stock control.
- To work in any department as required by your manager
Applicants must be 18 years of age and above.
For more information or to apply please send a covering letter and CV to Andy Smith direct or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Food and Beverage Assistant Required - Restaurant
Hours will vary on a day to day basis from 6.15am starts to cover breakfast or from 2.00pm to cover evening service. Flexibility to work different shifts and weekends is essential.
Your role as Food & Beverage Assistant will be to provide exceptional service to our guests while they are in our hotel. The ideal candidate would have some previous experience in a similar role, have a keen interest in food & beverage and a willingness to learn. You must be enthusiastic and professional, self-motivated, passionate & display a professional and courteous attitude to our guests.
For more information please contact Paul Mabbley at email@example.com
Part time food and beverage assistant - Charlie's Bar
We are looking for a part time food and beverage assistant to join our busy team in Charlie’s Bar. Duties will include meet and greet of guests, taking orders for food and drink, delivering food and taking payments, all with a high level of customer care.
Working hours will be day time and evenings including weekends
For more information or to apply please contact Andrew Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend Housekeepers required
Must be able to complete work to a high standard, complete necessary housekeeping checklists and work as part of a team.
11.00am - 3.00pm Saturday and Sunday
Please contact Danielle Carnevale on 01924 257911 or email email@example.com
Weekend Bar Staff required to work on our busy function bars. For more information please contact Andy Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org